Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed In!

This is day 3 of my surprise 4 day weekend thanks to ice and snow. David and I have had so much fun playing in the snow and then coming in to drink hot chocolate. He kicked my butt in Scrabble but I am declaring a rematch today.
I can't make it to my Weight Watchers meeting do I weighed on my Wii Fit, they are usually pretty close. I weighed 145.1!!! I am SUPER excited. I am now 16.1 pounds away from my goal weight.
I have to admit that I am slacking on the running. I ran 3 miles last Sunday and I think that was the last time that I ran. I am calling all of the people together that are doing to 1/2 and declaring a checkpoint. I think that every couple of weeks we need to run together just because April seems so far away so it is easy to skip running and think you will just catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment