I weighed in Saturday and lost .6 pounds. I was excited that there was a loss but a little discouraged about the small amount. I am now up to 2 pounds in weight loss since I have begun going to WW meetings. 3.6 pounds since I actually started WW and exercising.
The topic at the meeting was Get up and Move! Everyone was talking about the exercise that they do and it made me feel a little out of place. One lady was like.. "I can walk 5 minutes in the treadmill" which is great but I can run for 45 minutes on mine. Maybe this group is not the best fit for me. I did think this morning of a great way for people who are just beginning running to do it. If you are lucky enough to have a TV in front of your treadmill then walk during the show and run during commercials. Eventually switch it. Finally just run the whole time! You like that? I do not have a treadmill in front of mine so I have lots of time to think. :)
I decided that I need a great reward for sticking with my training schedule and completing the 1/2 marathon. If someone said, "Amber I will send you and David on a vacation this summer if you complete the 1/2 marathon" there would be no stopping me!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment